Hey everyone can you believe it’s February? January for me was good apart from being unwell with covid but I’m a lot better now and back at work. I managed to read 7 books in January which isn’t a lot but was for me with being unwell. I managed to read 2 books yesterday as I was so stuck in the book I couldn’t stop.
What I read :
I haven’t shared my reviews yet for #MNGirl or my #MNGirl by A.M Brooks but they will be posted very soon!
- | Arc Review | Friends with benefits by Lisa swift
- | Arc Review | Whisper island by Carissa Ann Lynch
- | Arc Review | The Dog Share By Fiona Gibson
- | Blog Tour | The Sugar Game by Ashley Brown
- | Review | By Mistake by Sigal Ehrlich
Tomorrow I will be posting my February tbr , I have so many great books that I’ve received and can’t wait to start reading.
How was your reading month in January?
Other posts on the blog: